Why I've been MIA....

Well as you have probably noticed, posts have been getting shorter and fewer. Here's why.....I first want to thank everyone who has supported me in my photography business. Those who have encouraged me, and those who have trusted me to capture some very important times in your lives. Unfortunately, due to personal issues going on at this time, I have decided to take a break from photography. If/when I decide to start accepting more shoots I will be sure to let everyone know. This is not something I thought would happen, but right now I need to focus on what’s most important in my life – God and my family. Again, thank you for your support and I hope God blesses you in more ways than you can imagine in 2010!!!(Note: If you have already scheduled a shoot with me for 2010, don’t worry, I still plan on doing those shoots. I hope to go out with a bang!!!)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ashley Again?

Here is another Ashley! I have had to really stay on my toes these past few months because I have been working with two brides both by the name of Ashley. One was married in April and one was married the first week of May. Here are some much awaited bridal portraits of Ashley #2. I never post bridals before the wedding because I wouldn't want to ruin it for the lucky groom. But now that the wedding is over I can share some of my favorites.





































After all the formal shots we headed across the street to a local playground and took some fun shots. Ashley was up for anything! Just wait until you see what she did at the wedding!








Stay tuned for the wedding pictures. Ashley and her groom were married at the beach and they decided to TRASH THE DRESS! Not literally but this is often a term used by brides for jumping in the ocean or some other body of water. Ashley and Hugh had a great time splashing around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Love,
Mom