Why I've been MIA....

Well as you have probably noticed, posts have been getting shorter and fewer. Here's why.....I first want to thank everyone who has supported me in my photography business. Those who have encouraged me, and those who have trusted me to capture some very important times in your lives. Unfortunately, due to personal issues going on at this time, I have decided to take a break from photography. If/when I decide to start accepting more shoots I will be sure to let everyone know. This is not something I thought would happen, but right now I need to focus on what’s most important in my life – God and my family. Again, thank you for your support and I hope God blesses you in more ways than you can imagine in 2010!!!(Note: If you have already scheduled a shoot with me for 2010, don’t worry, I still plan on doing those shoots. I hope to go out with a bang!!!)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

And the wedding...

Sometimes there are pictures that I see and immediately think to myself that they just HAVE to be in black and white. I love the simplicity of black and white pictures and the emotion they bring out. With Callie and Michael's wedding there were so many that I converted to black and white. Here are a few from the wedding day. Thanks Michael and Callie for allowing me to be a part of your day!

The weather was BEAUTIFUL!!!


Make-up time!






Last minute phone calls




Details










Callie's dad and brother kept us laughing all day. Her dad chillin before his pictures.










Callie and Michael decided to speak to each other on opposite sides of a door before the ceremony. They were too sweet!




Last minute Chick-fil-a run!


Callie and her grandmothers


Waiting on the grand entrance.


I loved the small details Callie included throughout the wedding. Each girl, including Callie, had a butterfly in their flowers. Then Callie's dad sang Butterfly Kisses during the ceremony.


The flowergirl had to get in on the phone action.




Watchin the clock with the preacher.


It's almost time.






Unity Candle.










The Kiss




Callie's dad and the flower girl hid in the choir robes after the ceremony.


Fun wedding party!!!






Again I just love the black and white ones!








The church had beautiful stained glass windows.


Callie trying to keep Michael in line








The cake was beautiful and the cake table was even more stunning as a whole.




The dance floor






First Dance






Father/Daughter


Mother/Son


Cake Table!
















As you can see Caleb didn't go for traditional family pictures.




And they're off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Mom