Why I've been MIA....

Well as you have probably noticed, posts have been getting shorter and fewer. Here's why.....I first want to thank everyone who has supported me in my photography business. Those who have encouraged me, and those who have trusted me to capture some very important times in your lives. Unfortunately, due to personal issues going on at this time, I have decided to take a break from photography. If/when I decide to start accepting more shoots I will be sure to let everyone know. This is not something I thought would happen, but right now I need to focus on what’s most important in my life – God and my family. Again, thank you for your support and I hope God blesses you in more ways than you can imagine in 2010!!!(Note: If you have already scheduled a shoot with me for 2010, don’t worry, I still plan on doing those shoots. I hope to go out with a bang!!!)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Enhancement Options

I like to give people options when it comes to what their pictures look like. I typically do enhancements to pictures in order to have the same picture with a different look. There are a TON that I use but here are samples of some of my favorites. For each one I will show the original and then the enhancement. (I can't get enough of this cute boy so I used his photo session as an example!)

TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BEST!!!

Original


Chocolate Covered Strawberries


Original


Vanilla Soft Serve


Original


Cover Model (This is a great one for senior pics)


Original


Traditional Black and White


Feeling Blue


Original


Pinstripe Texture


Original


Urban Cover Model (again great for seniors)


Original


Chocolate Wishes


Original


Rocky Road Ice Cream


Original


Vanilla Ice Cream


Original


Selective Color (Brides sometimes like this done with their flowers)


Original


Faded Edges(Great one for brides!!!)


Original


Throwback Vintage


Original


Old School Vintage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always a fan of high contrast images... I think Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite!!

But PLEASE send me an email immediately and tell me how you did the pinstripe texture. I've been trying to figure that out.