Why I've been MIA....

Well as you have probably noticed, posts have been getting shorter and fewer. Here's why.....I first want to thank everyone who has supported me in my photography business. Those who have encouraged me, and those who have trusted me to capture some very important times in your lives. Unfortunately, due to personal issues going on at this time, I have decided to take a break from photography. If/when I decide to start accepting more shoots I will be sure to let everyone know. This is not something I thought would happen, but right now I need to focus on what’s most important in my life – God and my family. Again, thank you for your support and I hope God blesses you in more ways than you can imagine in 2010!!!(Note: If you have already scheduled a shoot with me for 2010, don’t worry, I still plan on doing those shoots. I hope to go out with a bang!!!)

Friday, August 31, 2007

Chad and Melissa

A friend of mine got married a couple of weeks ago and I went to the wedding as a guest not as the photographer. However, I couldn't resist pulling my camera out and snapping some shots at the reception. Here are a few.

The couple's first dance.


The bridesmaids all had on different colored dresses and bouquets that matched their dress. The bouquet in the corner belongs to Melissa's niece.
Father-daughter dance.
Mother-son dance. Nana Pam sure had some moves that we didn't know about!

Cutie Cameron!
I loved their cake topper. "Ball and Chain!"


Loran, or "Bubba" as Chad calls her, took as many pictures as I did!
There was ALMOST a cake fight!


After cutting the cake everyone broke it down on the dance floor!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world. I didn't know Chad got married. Man I'm out of the loop aren't I?

-matt